Friday, March 26, 2004

A note: as I have received some comments and messages regarding some recent developments in the comments' section, I should state this: I really do not have the time to read all the comments, or follow them regularly, especially as they have increased substantially, and I certainly do not have the time, nor the intention, to police them by tracing the IP address of each comment. But if any of you has a legitimate complaint about somebody stealing somebody's identity you may alert me. As most of you know by now, I believe that the comments' section should be free and uncensored, with no intrusion from me. I do wish that people express their strong views without resorting to vulgarities. In other news, the East Bay Express is planning a story on this site. I shall alert you when it comes out.